Room rates vary seasonally and by room, but are generally between $100-$135 per night.
Higher rates are charged during major local events, including NASCAR races and the Firefly Music Festival.
Rooms at the State Street Inn are tax-free. (Small B&Bs are currently exempt from the state lodging tax.)
Discounts & Special Rates:
Discounted rates are only available when the reservation is made directly with the State Street Inn (website or phone). Discounts cannot be applied when rooms are booked through a third-party.
Multi-Room Discounts: Traveling with 3 or 4 people? Our Green Room is half-price when booked together with one of our larger rooms. (If the Green Room is not available, this discount may be applied to the Black & White Room instead.)
Note: This discount is not applied automatically. You may request this discount at any time after booking. Black-out dates apply, including NASCAR race weekends, the Firefly Music Festival, the Amish Country Bike Tour, and Graduation/Homecoming events.
Government Business: We welcome government travelers on official business. To receive the federal per-diem rate for Dover, click "Special Rates" on our booking page, then select "Government Business." No deposit is required for this rate. Includes breakfast and wi-fi access. Documentation of official travel is required at check-in, and certain black-out dates apply. Note: We are federally approved as fire-safe lodging. Our FEMA number is DE5054.
Military: We offer a military discount of 15%. Members of the Department of Defense, Armed Services, and immediate family can receive this discount by providing a valid military ID at check-in.
First Responders: 15% discount for firefighters, law enforcement officers, and paramedics/EMTs. Valid ID required at check-in.
- All rooms include one queen-size bed, and accommodate 2 guests. (A third guest may be possible in the Red Room or Blue Room with a rollaway bed, by advance request only.)
- All rooms include a private bathroom (see room descriptions for type of bath/shower).
- All rooms are located on the second floor, and require climbing a flight of stairs.
- All rooms are non-smoking.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Children must be age 10 or older.
- Advance reservations are required, and a deposit is required to secure your reservation.
- The balance is due at check-in.
- No minimum stay requirements, except during major local events.
Check-in: 3 pm - 8 pm (Late check-in is always available with advance notice.)
Check-out: 11 am
ALL GUEST ROOMS FEATURE:
- Private bathrooms
- Central air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Original hardwood floors
- HD televisions
- Keurig coffeemakers
- Bottled water
- Premium bath amenities
- Hair dryers
- Irons/ironing boards